Saturday, March 26, 2011

Caribbean Blue Sparkles

One of my coworkers came around last week wondering if I would make matching necklace for the Caribbean blue crystal earrings in my A Cup of Sparkle Etsty shop. She likes wearing necklace and earrings together like I do. Here is what I came up with. I used the same circle design that completed the spring/summer look. I am very pleased with my first custom design. 
What do yo think?
For the picture below, I actually used one of the photographs I have taken from my vacation to Caribbean as the background. The colors are so charming. I absolutely love the blues.
A Cup of Sparkle Custom Jewelry

5 comments:

  1. I love it! And the background photo is awesome staging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blues

    new follower, found you on the etsy business team. I can be found at http://repurposehistory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't custom orders fun :) This set turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blues, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...