Friday, August 19, 2011

smile.


Are you smiling yet? I made this sunflower smiley face for you my lovely readers. I really hope that it worked :-)
       Pike Place Market in Seattle has the most amazing and budget friendly flowers I have ever seen before. I brought this beautiful yellow bouquet home with some fresh vegetables today. I love the sunflower season with its bright yellow and orangey colors. It makes me smile! Everyone loves flowers but; smiling flowers are even better, if you want to try next time you get flowers for someone. Just an idea...

Sunflower necklace by A Cup of Sparkle
There are many original pieces in A Cup of Sparkle Etsy shop. One of them is this sunflower necklace in silver accented with emerald and Swarovski crystals. Very simple, yet; very casual and fun. It is a great piece for fall...  You can see more detailed pictures of this sunflower necklace by clicking here.


I hope you liked my creations for today and you will always find a reason to smile.  Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. You absolutely DID make me SMILE. How darling and fun. I love the idea and hope to use it this weekend when the grandkids come. I can already see their smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You have to smile when you see that picture. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, i love it! Yay for smiling sunflowers!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...